adidas Ultra Boost Uncaged Parley Shoes
Take on the miles in these sustainably built men’s running shoes. Full-length boost™ harnesses and releases energy for a powerful ride. They have TORSION® SYSTEM in the midfoot and an adidas Primeknit upper built with recycled yarn for ultimate flexibility. A grippy outsole provides sure footing in all conditions.
– Runner type: neutral
– boost™ is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
– adidas Primeknit upper wraps the foot in adaptive support and ultralight comfort
– TORSION® SYSTEM between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride; FITCOUNTER moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
– This product is created with yarn made in collaboration with Parley for the Oceans: Some of the yarn features reclaimed and recycled ocean waste
– Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary grip in wet and dry conditions; STRETCHWEB rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energised ride
– Weight: 280 g (size UK 8.5)
– Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 29 mm / forefoot: 19 mm)
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.