DESIGNED FOR WORKOUT SESSIONS AND CLASSES
The Women’s Nike Free TR 8 Training shoe features its most supportive heel yet, with additional cushioning providing comfort but firmly securing your feet. The most striking feature of the shoe is the degree of flex in its sole – providing an unrestricted, light feel and maximum support across all movements.
The latest update of this shoe has resulted in a more stable sneaker with a flatter heel than in previous versions, which provides a better base for performing exercises such as lunges and squats. Additional material over the back of each shoe provides better structure and makes them longer lasting.
Maximum Cushioned Support
You will not find a more cushioned and comfortable shoe than the Nike Free TR 8 – the latest iteration contains a double layer of supreme comfort foam that encapsulates your feet in a tight, supportive grip. This permits your feet to be positioned deeper in the trainer which in turn provides better stability as you make lateral and jumping movements.
Sunk grooves and grid grips in the sole allows the sneaker to adapt and reshape in every direction. Ultimately you get an incredible natural and light feeling shoe which, like all great shoes, hardly feels like you are wearing one.
Additional Details – Nike Free TR 8
– Mesh is highly long lasting, flexible and breathable
– Super light Flywire cables combine with the laces for tight lockdown
– Complete inner-sleeve results in a sock-like fit
– Cushioned and holed collar for breathable comfort
– Rubber pods in high rub spots for excellent traction
– Colour Shown: White / Total Crimson / White / Black
– Style: 942888-101