A shoe made for CrossFit and for pushing physical limits, meet the new Reebok CrossFit Nano 8 Flexweave. Designed with an improved heel fitting to create ultimate performance comfort with the addition of a CMEVA moulded midsole and sock liner.
The new toe section provides durability in key areas of the shoe for sports activities. High traction rubber grips the floor as you lift and sole flex grooves give you flexibility and enhance your ability to balance.
The Nano 8 shoe is finished in a stylish black colour way with a gum outer sole. Along with the Nike Metcon, it is regarded as one of the best CrossFit trainers available. You can wear standard sports shoes for CrossFit workouts but we would recommend going with a technical CrossFit shoe like this to give you extra stability and performance.
If you are looking for more CrossFit inspiration, discover a host of related articles in our news section.
Discover other stylish Reebok shoes chosen by SportStylist in the Reebok section.
Reebok CrossFit Nano 8 Flexweave – Details
- CMEVA moulded midsole adds cushioning and comfort
- Designed for CrossFit performance, flexibility sessions, gym workouts and weight lifting
- High abrasion rubber outsole for traction and control
- Toe tection adds durability to the toe area for sports specific activities
- Fore foot flex grooves improve performance and grip
- Fit: low-cut design for freedom of movement and quicker transitions
- Materials: NanoWeave upper for lightweight support and breathability
- Product code: CN1040
- Product colour: Black / Alloy / Gum
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.